xanim and QuickTime videos

I had some problems viewing QuickTime videos with xanim 2.70.6.3.
This is newer then the xanim that comes with RedHat3.0.3.

The problem is with that there is no cinepak module support
compiled in.  I've compiled it in and placed a binary up
on anonymous FTP for other TLUGuers.  Video and audio
work fine.  The new xanim also supports AVI format.

ftp://twics.com/unix/linux/utils/video/xanim.tar.gz

This is the README.tlug

Sun Aug 4, 1996
This is an elf binary of xanim compiled with gcc 2.7.2 on a
Linux 2.0.7 kernel.  The main reason it is compiled is
that the cinepak module is not included in the source or
in the RedHat 3.0.3 binary.

The cinepak module is needed to view most of the QuickTime
videos on the net.  All the cool ones I tried require
the cinepak module.

As far as I can tell, this type of distribution is fine
as long as the cinepak.readme is included with the binary.
If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll delete it.

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096
Customer Service: 3351-5481   Corporate Sales/Support: 3351-8452