Re: Removeable media

    >>> From: TMatsumu@example.com Date: 30 May 96 12:17:00 EDT
    >>> I'm aware of the Jazz, be careful with media, many reports on

    Alberto> Yes, Linux supports removable media, so Syquest, MO, Zip

    me> Linux supports removable media, but not very well in my
    me> experience.  My Toshiba 230MB MO drive in particular.

Oops, make that Fujitsu.  I was shopping for electric appliances over
the weekend and my fiancee likes Toshiba....

--
                           Stephen John Turnbull
University of Tsukuba                                        Yaseppochi-Gumi