Re: Adaptec AHA-2940 and Linux

>>>>> "TMatsumu" == TMatsumu  <TMatsumu@example.com> writes:

    TMatsumu> Form: Reply Text: (12 lines follow) Nori san: Nothing at
    TMatsumu> all hatsukashii about W95 and MS office for
    TMatsumu> productivity.  We use these combos, and we're very
    TMatsumu> profitable and efficient, both in the US and Japan.

Except in bandwidth use:

    TMatsumu> Form: Reply Text: (12 lines follow)
    TMatsumu> Original text: (26 lines follow)
    Novell attachment: (29 lines follow)

for a bandwidth efficiiency rating of 17.910448%.

--
                           Stephen John Turnbull
University of Tsukuba                                        Yaseppochi-Gumi