Re: Redhat Installation

>On Wed, 22 May 1996 LNJPTYO1.MDARCY01@example.com wrote:

>> Make sure you have glyph, control-panel, netcfg, timetool, usercfg apps.
These
>> are the GUI apps that do all the fancy setup and config for you. Therefore,
you
>> will need X-Winows up and running too.

>Mark, I got all the apps you mentions, X-Windows, ect.  I can't seem
>to find glyph.  Do you mean glint?  Where is glyph in the file
>hierarchy?

Sorry, made a mistake. You are correct, glint is what I intended.
Have any luck with your install?

Regards,

Mark

Mark A. D'Arcy
Electronic Data Systems, Ltd.
C/O General Motors Japan, Ltd.
Yebisu Garden Place Tower, 27th Floor
4-20-3 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150 JAPAN

Tel:  +81-3-5424-2833
Fax: +81-3-5425-2689

E-Mail: ovmail1.kz3g8p@example.com