Re: OS Humor

At 22:41 96/04/29 -0500, you wrote:
> Question 2: Could anyone recommend Linux books describing how to display
> 	    Japanese under Linux? The one I'm using, "Using Linux," from
> 	    Que doen't have any information on the subject.

There are several Japanese books, but you should take a look at;

http://yawara.anime.net/~armen/gaijinFAQ
http://www.twics.com/~tlug/

These pages either explain or contains links that explain how
to use Japanese on Linux.

I don't think EZinst for JE is as bad as Stephen suggests. If you
have a normal Slackware or RedHat distribution installed, it works
pretty fine. Yes, the English installation guide is rather old;
I'm working on it, Okay? The new version should come out late May.

Best,
Hiroo Yamagata