Re: OS Humor

I don't know the books you want, I think Japanese-HOWTO or so exists.

Easy way to display Japanese is installing X11. You can display and edit Japanese text with Xedit, which is in the standard X11 distribution.

*First install X11 with Japanese fonts.

*Second add following stuff to your resource database file (.Xdefaults, .Xresources).

Xedit*international: true
Xedit*fontSet: a14,k14,r14

*Third set shell environment variable LANG and XMODIFIERS.

export LANG ja