Re: linuxdoc ascii conversion

On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, Jim Tittsler wrote:

> I run the output through "col -b" to clean up this sort of thing.
> col -b <readme.txt >read.me

Jim,
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I've been trying to mess around with this for a while.

Excellent!

Regards,
Craig

BTW, I notice that the new linuxdoc, version 1.5, has output for
RTF.  I also noticed that it outputs latex with sgml2latex or
even Lyrix output.  The ability to output latex with one command
is good for me since I can then include PostScript images into the
latex.

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096