Re: Next TLUG Meeting

Oops,

this mule configuration here doesn't seem to like underscores
put before and after the word `from' in an email.
At least it stripped the rest of my message from there saying
`format error'. Gomen!

(Anyway, nothing important lost. I was just wondering whether the woman
George talked about really called from Finland.)

I'm sorry if my previous message caused problems at someone else's site
(and still hope to see you at some of the next meetings).

Irene