Next TLUG Meeting

On Mon, 25 Mar 1996 22:33:05 +0900 (JST)
   Craig wrote:

> When is the next meeting?

     The "later" the better ( if there is such an English expres-
sion ). Let's kill some more time. Perhaps after the Golden Week?

     We have to prevent a *LIKELY* boxing exhibition between Ted and
Steve, you know. Maybe after the "golden" vacation, everything will
COOL OFF. :-)  Just kidding, you two guys... :-)

     Kidding aside, though, I prefer to have it right after the Golden
Week. Things are busy at the office these days and I'm going home to
the Philippines from April 20 up to May 12. And I don't want to miss
this next meeting because it's about Java.

     Well, that's my personal opinion, of course. Majority's opinion
prevails though.

> I got a call from a woman from Finland asking about it.

     :-)  :-)  :-)  ... from Finland, ha?!? She must be learning from
the summary of past meetings you put up on the web, Craig. Wow!

     But at the rate TLUG's conducting meetings nowadays, I can under-
stand why she's asking for more. :-)

     Well, see you guys at the next meeting ( probably after the
Golden Week? ). And thank you Craig for putting such an effort on
next-meeting-topic Java on Linux. ( Is it okay to ask novice questions
while you make the demo? )

Cheers,
George

$@%8%g!<%8(J $@%@!<%Q%H(J      George M. Dapat II