Re: Linux-Japanese ?

On Sat, 2 Mar 1996, Tohru Yagi wrote:

> Hello.
>
> In article <199603012217.RAA08855@example.com>
> idekosei@example.com writes:
>
> >>   Hi, I installed (kind of ) successfully Slackware 3.0.0 which
> >> I download from ftp site. I also want to add JE to my system,
> >> but I think adding JE could change some files, tcl,X-windows,..
> >> etc. Does someone know what kind of files or series could affect
> >> if I add? Or any suggestions, point to docs are appreciated.
> >> idekosei@example.com

You might want to scan through the archives of the TLUG mailing list.
This discussion and the merits and demerits of using the
full JE or just parts of it has been going on for a while.

Some of the JE packages are older than the Slackware ones.

Regards,
Craig

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096