Re: Java Q??

On Wed, 28 Feb 1996, Leo Glynn wrote:

> The Disk that I brought has Slackware/Redhat/Devian etc.
> as well as all (I think ) of the /pub (It is NET Distrib. )
> I don`t  think Yggdrasil has changed their distribution .
> You`re talking about their "Plug & Play" Distribution (i think).

JDK should work with any version as long as the libs are up to
date.  Look at the note I posted earlier and confirm that you
have the right libs.  You can update the libs after you install
the sucker.  I am using Slackware and have found the JDK a lot of
fun to work with.

During installation the critical thing to look is the version
of your linker.

Regards,
Craig

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096