Debunking PC Unix - it's a stalking horse for a coup d'etat

Sigh.  The big problem with the way the "politically correct" operate
is that it's always a prelude to a totalitarian dictatorship,
inevitably riddled with corruption.

    >> UTILITIES
    >> 4) To date, there has only been a UNIX command for "yes" -
    >> reflecting the male belief that women always mean yes, even
    >> when they say no. To address this imbalance, System VI adds a
    >> "no" command, along with a "-f[orce]" option which will crash
    >> the entire system if the "no" is ignored.

Note the application of the doctrine of "collective responsibility,"
favored by tyrants everywhere: if even one misguided user disobeys a
single "no," all users of the system are punished.  Note the
contradiction of this tenet with "TERMINOLOGY 6)," below: it is
possible for the entire system to be held responsible for the "free
choice" of even the lowliest "self-owned" process!  This is tyranny, I
say!

    >> 9) The biodegradable "KleeNeX" displaces the environmentally
    >> unfriendly "LaTeX".

Obviously some bureaucrat does not know the etymology: "LAmport TEX,"
or the pronunciation: "la-tecchhhhh (with your monitor getting
slightly moist if you've pronounced it correctly)."  It has nothing to
do with the product of the rubber tree.  Most likely, this is a
prelude to historical revisionism where this error will be
"corrected," but only to pave the way to claim that "Leslie Lamport"
was actually an aurally-challenged Hispanic-surnamed [sic] black woman
of the same name.

    >> SHELL COMMANDS
    >> 1) To avoid unpleasant, medieval connotations, the "kill"
    >> command has been renamed "euthanise."

Tyrants never like accurate descriptions of what they are doing.

    >> 3) "history" has been completely rewritten, and is now called
    >> "herstory."

See comment on "UTILITIES 9" above.

    >> 4) "quota" can now specify minimum as well as maximum usage,
    >> and will be strictly enforced.

Note the totalitarian control of economic means of production.  Next
they extend the semaphore system to users; you won't be allowed to go
to the bathroom until the "bathroom semaphore" decrements to zero.
This is taking process synchronization too far.

    >> TERMINOLOGY
    >> 5) For far too long, power has been concentrated in the hands
    >> of "root" and his "wheel" oligarchy. We have instituted a
    >> dictatorship of the users. All system administration functions
    >> will be handled by the People's Committee for Democratically
    >> Organizing the System (PC-DOS).

Oops, the totalitarians let the cat out of the bag.  They are actually
financed by the counter-revolutionary corporations!

    >> 6) No longer will it be permissible for files and processes to
    >> be "owned" by users. All files and processes will own
    >> themselves, and decided how (or whether) to respond to requests
    >> from users.

Here's the loophole for racketeers.  It will take all of one
microsecond for the resources to realize the possibilities for
blackmail and extortion; suppose for example that the TRW credit
database decides to disgorge your entire credit history to a routine
"ping" from the National Inquirer's editorial computer.  Over the
Internet, one can't distinguish a "process person" from a flesh-and-
blood person, the Turing test only applies to natural language on a
dedicated transmission line.  Due to (claims of) network delays and
transmission errors, one cannot even assume that a slow remote process
is actually controlled by a flesh-and-blood!  This will be the most
corrupt administration since the later stages of the Tanaka machine.

    >> 8) And finally, UNIX itself will be renamed "PC" - for
    >> Procreatively Challenged.

The impotent always envy those with lots of children.

Stand up for your rights as free women and men!

   The Skinny Boy's Alliance for Truth Function, Free Love, and the
		      Multi-Threaded Web Browser