Re: FWD: (wakawaka) FWD: Humor on new Telecom Act...

The actual (non-disclaimer) content of the forwarded message below is
empty.  Generalizing from this precedent, all laws passed by the
Japanese Diet or Republican-controlled Congresses and such LDP
members, Republicans, and other empty windbags, themselves must be
preceded by the disclaimer when transmitted over the Internet.  This
also applies to macroeconomics textbooks.

Note that transmitting between points outside of the US (and in the
future, other high-connectivity countries) may not avoid the law; this
message although transmitted between Tsukuba, Japan and Tokyo, Japan
(that's the TLUG@example.com), apparently bounced off of the US via
Sprintlink!  (I know it goes throught Sprintlink, I don't know whether
those computers are under US law.)  In any case, transmitting to a
mailing list may very well leave you liable in any case; I know that
there are TLUG subscribers in the US....

% ====== Internet headers and postmarks (see DECWRL::GATEWAY.DOC) ======