Re: Corel Draw -> PBM? GIF? XWD? TIFF?

On Sun, 28 Jan 1996, Jim Tittsler wrote:

> I've been given a black and white logo in Corel Draw (V5?) format.
> I'd like to get into a form that I can use on the web (and I don't
> own Corel Draw).
>
> Are there any Linux tools that will convert Corel Draw files to
> something else?

A kludge is to use xv or xgrab to do a screen capture, save in
another format then edit the graphic with xv.  Oh wait, I was
assuming that you could open the Corel Draw file.  Does anyone know
if Photoshop can open Corel Draw?  I could convert it for you in the
office if Photoshop can open it.

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096