Re: nakamichi and next meeting

Hi, everybody.
Nakamichi is an external ugly long box. It is cool. The cooliest thing in it
that it is SCSI and it is dirt cheap.
I used to use it half a year ago. Instalation under DOS was a snap. Never
tried it under Linux.It takes some time for the drive to suck up next CD
though. Pioneer is faster but bigger and much more expencive. Whether the
sucked disks will be mounted automatically, I don't know.
Last week I have seen it at 12000 yen in T-Zone subsiduary near gas-station in
Akihabara (if you are going from Laox to Laser 5). On mine opinion it is more
convinient to use just 2 cheap IDE CD-ROMs like NEC 260. I do. In black list
is Vertex SCSI, very cheap, but God forbides.

About meeting: I prefer 28th.

Yuri Anissimov