Re: Next Meeting???

Craig,
  Why not splurge and pay $100 for a dedicated 200mb drive for win95.  Later
you can experiement with multi-partitions on single drives after you get
through the initial installation?

Ted

*****
Ted Matsumura, Adaptec Japan Ltd.
ATM Program Manager, InterNetworking Technology (INTO)
phone: 03-5276-8433, Fax (03) 5276-9364
email: tmatsumu@example.com
http://www.rahul.net/tedm
*****
-------------
Original Text
On Fri, 29 Dec 1995, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> On January 7 I'll be in SF.  Do what's best for the majority, of
> course, but I like the 28th better.

The 28th is fine for me too.  Things may start to get busy again
though.

On a different note, I'm now on my fourth attempt to install
Windows '95 on a 200 meg partition on my workstation.  This
is taking me forever.   I plan to ftp the new Slackware distribution
to the Windows partition and then install everything fresh.

I've been really really reluctant to learn how to use Windows...
But alas, there are too many customers using it now, so I thought
I should get familiar with it..  <sigh>

Craig

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www2.twics.com/~craig
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096