linux

Hi Craig,

Greetings from Okayama. I hope you had a pleasant Christmas and that you'll
have a great 1996.

I recently bought the Slackware Linux 3.0 cd set and installed the A and Q
disk sets so that I could learn more about how UNIX internet servers work.
There are two things that are bothering me, and I was hoping someone from
the Tokyo Linux Users Group could take me under their wing and help me out.
(As far as I know I'm the only gaijin for hundreds of kilometers that's
using linux.)

Where does one get the patch to remap the keyboard to Japanese (what's it
called?), and is there a file somewhere that tells you the name of each
program and what it does? I can't seem to find the TCP/IP dial up PPP
connection program.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Jim Schweizer                JPS Solutions
Consultant                Education Services
Kunitomi 988-18        Tel/Fax:81-(0)86-272-0019
Okayama, Japan 703   E-mail:schweiz@example.com
URL http://www.harenet.or.jp/personal/schweiz/homepage.htm