TLUG Members at Hard Rock

Hi all,

     This IS great!!! Now that Craig is going to the Saturday bash at
Hard Rock Cafe, two of the founding members of TLUG will be there!
The other one is, of course, Jim Tittsler. At least now, TLUG will
have a more "impactful" representation at the party.

     But what about Rainer Mager? Any word from him guys? I know from
past e-mails here that Nori Nishigaya, the last member of the gang-of-
four founding members of TLUG, won't be coming because of a trip in
Taiwan. And that Stephen Turnbull, who is also one of my idols here in
TLUG, can't make it from Tsukuba. Hontou ni zannen nan dakedo...

     Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you there.
This is going to be my first TLUG "meeting" and I'm very excited!
Let's all have lots of fun! See you.

     To Craig Oda: I've read the second-part of your Linux article
          ( Doing Japanese on Linux ) in Computing Japan. Now I know
          what to look for when I buy my second system. Thanks.

     To Jim Tittsler: Just accessed the Nihon Sun home page. It seems
          that they've already closed out all applications for the
          program sessions. Too bad. Thanks anyway for the info.

     To Kazuyuki Okamoto: Please count me in. I'd like to go the Hard
          Rock Cafe, too. Yoroshiku.

Cheers,
George

  $@%8%g!<%8(J $@%@!<%Q%H(J     $@%=%K!<(J($@example.com(J)  $@example.com|LZ%F%/%N%m%8!<%;%s%?!<(J  103G6F
                        $@%;%_%3%s%@%/%?%+%s%Q%K!<(J  $@example.com(J2LSI$@example.com(J
                        $@%P%$%]!<%i>&IJIt(J  $@example.com.(JLSI$@example.com](J

  George M. Dapat II    Communication LSI Section
                        Bipolar Product Department
                        Bipolar/CCD LSI Division
                        Semiconductor Company
                        Sony Corporation Atsugi Technology Center
                        E-Mail: george@example.com
                        Tel:  0462-30-5337$@!!(JFax: 0462-30-5442