Re: What's the plan for Hard Rock's?

On Sat, 2 Dec 1995, Hector Bastidas wrote:

> know about the details of the party in Hard Rock.
> I will like to join the group if possible, if so what's the plan?
> where os the meeting place will everybody just go to Hard Rock
> at 18:00?

I don't think the plans were ever finalized.   I have Linus'
schedule, but we never agreed on a time.

If anyone wants to coordinate this, send me a note and I will
forward you the mail I received from Linus.  It has his
hotel numbers and travel plans.  Evidently, his girlfriend
is coming too.

Things are a little crazy at work and I'm not sure if I'll
have time to coordinate the get together.

Regards,
Craig

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com		http://www.twics.com/~craig/home.html
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
over a decade of fostering virtual communities in Japan.
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
   Phone: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096