Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Linux vs BSD
- To: Tokyo Linux User Group <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Linux vs BSD
- From: "Sophinie Ear (~.~)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 19:37:08 -0800 (PST)
- Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Hello Everyone!! I have been using Linux for about six monts now and I'm happy with it. The thing is some people aske me why don't I use bsd but I don't know why I should. They always tell me that bsd is better but never give me a reason for it. It's the same right? Does anyone know the different? Thank you in advance for debugging my confusion. /se
- Re: Linux vs BSD
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Stephen J. Turnbull)
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Commercial Version ?
- Next by Date: Re: Commercial Version ?
- Prev by thread: Re: Commercial Version ?
- Next by thread: Re: Linux vs BSD
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links