re: Free Yggdrasil Toys Available

Cool,
  I will see if I can donate an Adaptec T-shirt or two to the cause...

*****
Ted Matsumura, Adaptec Japan Ltd.
ATM Program Manager, InterNetworking Technology (INTO)
phone: 03-5276-8433, Fax (03) 5276-9364
email: tmatsumu@example.com
http://www.rahul.net/tedm
*****
-------------
Original Text
>From owner-tlug@example.com, on 11/2/95 12:53 PM:

I have recently arranged to have the Tokyo Linux Users Group
receive some Yggdrasil stuff.  The cool dudes there have sent
me the following:

1) 4 CD set of the Linux Archives

2) Fall 1995 Plug and Play Linux with 2 CD set (kernels 1.2.13 and 1.3.15)
	complete book and Fall 1995 Revision B floppy and extra
	CD-ROM included

3) Linux Bible Third edition with CD-ROM.  Big Linux Book.

All toys are still shrink-wrapped and ready to go.

I was thinking that we should hold a random lottery at the next
TLUG meeting, maybe during the lunch, to distribute the toys.
I would like to add the stipulation that the person that receives
it write a short evaluation of the product and submit it list.

Regards,
Craig

when is a good day?  I am busy on November 11.

Regards,
Craig

		     Craig Oda   craig@example.com
     * No Sign-Up Fee * 5,000 yen/month PPP and shell flat rate *
              *   Includes 64Kbps dialup ISDN access   *
     phone: +81-3-3351-5977   fax: 81-3-3353-6096   http://www.twics.com
     Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan