Re: netscape 2.0

    Nori> On Mon, 16 Oct 1995, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
    >> You sure did cheat.  Not very well, either!  Lookie, lookie:

    >> I caught that right away....  Wake up and smell the HotJava,
    >> Craig :-)

    Nori> Wasn't really hiding it -- it was more like I forgot I was
    Nori> on NT, but the work Windows should catch your attention.
    Nori> BTW, not many of us read our mail with the full headers
    Nori> turned on :-)

I don't, either.  It's trivial to toggle on-the-fly in RMail, though,
and I have that command burned into my mind from chasing down mailer
loops on the DJGPP list.  When you said "I'm using Netscape to read
mail" I had to check....

Well, I guess getting hopped up on Java is the project for next week.

BTW, this week's (or maybe last week's) Economist had a quite good
sidebar on "computing without the computer."  They implied that Java
is likely to replace Nintendo, but not Linux.  :-)

Also BTW, I ordered about $250 worth from Infomagic.  Thanks Craig!  I
didn't have the nerve to trust my VISA number to e-mail though, I
faxed it.

--
                            Stephen J. Turnbull
Institute of Socio-Economic Planning                         Yaseppochi-Gumi