Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Mule weirdness
- From: email@example.com (Stephen J. Turnbull)
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 95 17:02 JST
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Recently when I've been saving messages to RMail files, all my LFs get translated CRs, but only if the file is not yet read into an RMail buffer. I've looked through the RMail code and I can't find anything that would cause this translation. The only thing I can think of is that it might have something to do with the multi-lingual functions. Anybody ever seen anything like this? Steve
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: Linux / Japan usage?
- Next by Date: Re: Linux / Japan usage?
- Prev by thread: Re: Linux / Japan usage?
- Next by thread: name lookups on remote hosts (inetd)
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links