Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Compiling 1.2.13 with GCC 2.7.0?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Compiling 1.2.13 with GCC 2.7.0?
- From: email@example.com (Jim Tittsler)
- Date: Wed, 06 Sep 1995 22:10:10 +0900
- Newsgroups: list.tlug
- Organization: 7J1AJH/AI8A Tokyo
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Has anyone successfully rebuilt a 1.2.x series kernel using GCC 2.7.0, BinUtils 2.5.2, and libc 5.0.9? When I try, ld seg faults when it is first invoked in the kernel sub-directory. I also tried building it with explict a.out format specfications in the Makefile without success. I can compile simple programs in either ELF or a.out form without problems. Jim
- Re: Compiling 1.2.13 with GCC 2.7.0?
- From: Craig Oda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Next by Date: Re: Compiling 1.2.13 with GCC 2.7.0?
- Next by thread: Re: Compiling 1.2.13 with GCC 2.7.0?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links