Re: Perl 5.001m

On Mon, 17 Jul 1995, Jim Tittsler wrote:

> Ah.  Sorry, I used static since I wasn't sure which of a couple
> of dld libraries I found would work. I'm still using a.out and
> GCC 2.5.8.  (The ham BBS software is quite unstable with the ELF
> tools/2.6.3).

Did you get the Tk module working?  I've been trying for some time.
Also, when you compiled, did you get any warnings about LITTLE_ENDIAN?

Re: xfm

I got the trashcan working now, drag and drop capability for various
applications, and click to connect icons for various machines.

     Craig Oda      12 40 82 A8 DF DD DD 30  BB 0E 26 22 E0 D8 F2 87
     craig@example.com      Public Key: finger craig@example.com
     phone: +81-3-3351-5977                   fax: 81-3353-6096
     Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan
     Now accepting resumes by postal mail.  CS or engineering degree required.
     send me e-mail for additional requirements.