Re: TLUG Meeting

On Mon, 17 Jul 1995, Andrew N. Nishigaya wrote:

> How about 12:30?

Okay, let's set the time for 12:30, Sunday, July 23rd in front
of the Fire Station Museum at Yotsuya 3-chome station.  Note that
Yotsuya 3-chome station is *not* the same station as Yotsuya station
and is _only accessible by the Marunouchi subway_ line.  If you
come late, contact information for CTI is on the web page:

   http://www.twics.com/~craig/tlug.html

I'll make the appropriate changes to the home page and will
post an announcement in fj.os.linux   in English.

     Craig Oda      12 40 82 A8 DF DD DD 30  BB 0E 26 22 E0 D8 F2 87
     craig@example.com      Public Key: finger craig@example.com
     phone: +81-3-3351-5977                   fax: 81-3353-6096
     Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan
     Now accepting resumes by postal mail.  CS or engineering degree required.
     send me e-mail for additional requirements.