TLUG WWW-based BBS

Okay,

Since I feel so guilty about destroying the original TLUG mailing list
(that Craig so graciously reconstructed!), I have made and contributed
the resources for a web-based BBS for those of us with web access.

	http://metanoia.cyber.ad.jp/tlug-bbs.html

You can imbed URLs in the body of your messages, so you are not limited
to just boring text.  If you want to place some graphics in a permanent
place, upload them to ftp://metanoia.cyber.ad.jp/tlug-stuff and point to
them using the URL http://metanoia.cyber.ad.jp/tlug-stuff/<your file>.
This directory is world writable, so please take care not to overwrite
other people's stuff... :-)

I guess that is it for now.  Enjoy!

-- nori