Re: TLUG Meeting

23rd is great with me too.  Will it be at Fore or Cyber?  If it is at
Cyber, I can prepare a P5/90 with 64 MB ram and X-windows that can be on
the net at 64Kbps.

Topics for the meeting?  It is usually much better when we have topics.
I would be willing to demo some mSQL and Msqlperl and interfacing both to
the WWW (since that is something I am doing right now.)  And since it
relates, is someone interested in explaining OOP in Perl 5?

-- nori

P.S.  Mini-elections?  We decided at the last meeting to have membership
dues -- we need at least a treasurer for that... :-)

     Andrew N. Nishigaya     |    Cyber Technologies International K.K.
=============================| President/CEO/Unix Guru/Mystic Visionary
 anishi@example.com          |           Otake Bldg. 304, 4-6 Daikyocho
 madjap@example.com |             Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo Japan 160
 http://metanoia.cyber.ad.jp |  Tel:+81-3-3226-0961 Fax:+81-3-3226-0962