Re: TLUG Meeting

I just realized that the 16th is probably too early for everyone to
adjust their schedules.  How about

   Sunday, July 23rd?

This will give people 10 days between now and the meeting and we
should be able to get a better idea of who wants to volunteer
to present information.

Is Jim still in Tokyo???  Nori I know you're out there! Glen?
Cyrus??  Steve Meyers???  Hello???  ;-)

Oh yea, what's the newest InfoMagic CD-ROM out there?  I know Nori
sucked down the entire Slackware distribution from the net, but
it took him 10 hours...

Regards,
Craig

     Craig Oda      12 40 82 A8 DF DD DD 30  BB 0E 26 22 E0 D8 F2 87
     craig@example.com      Public Key: finger craig@example.com
     phone: +81-3-3351-5977                   fax: 81-3353-6096
     Twics / IEC Building / 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 Japan
     Now accepting resumes by postal mail.  CS or engineering degree required.
     send me e-mail for additional requirements.