[TLUG:22]

JWT (21)
> Are there any great new things that warrant a meeting?

Always!!!  Linux has "great" things every day.

In two weeks, it would be fine.

I can bring another issue of Linux Journal.

It looks like Twics will offer PPP within 6 months, so we can
see things like Mosaic, MFTP, Zircon and other stuff.

Though, if it is at anishi's office.........   Who knows ne?

I am also seeing how Doom for Linux performs over a network.

What we could do is set the date as October 29th at Anishi's
place, then have JWT's Linux playground,  err.. apartment, as
a backup.

Anyone want to see "sure" for October 29th?