Re: [tlug] CJK Input Methods

On 7/28/24 04:17, Lyle H Saxon wrote:
Each time you reboot the computer, you have to change the [Input Mode] to [ひらがな], and then it works fine until you reboot the machine - each time [Input Mode] -> [ひらがな].

I don't know if this will help or not but... In my case I was having some really strange problems with mozc when changing between app windows and changing between english<->japanese.

My problem turned out to be the way I was choosing kana in mozc.  In ubuntu you have to use system setting selections for mozc, not the setting from the app panel.  I found that somewhere on the web and it fixed my problems.

I selected kana in settings->mozc->general->basics->input mode.

Good luck :)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index