Re: [tlug] CJK Input Methods

On 2024年07月06日 20:58, the silly David J Iannucci claimed to have said:
> I haven't used one of the more
> "consumer-oriented" distros for many years)

I haven't used such distros for more than a decade, minimalist distro's
FTW!

> Wouldn't it certainly be better to fork one of the existing projects?

Have you seen the source code of existing IME's before?
I think it's just better to write one from scratch, which I came to
think of most software these days anyway, because of how garbage code
written by most people is.
The only exceptions being the Suckless team, and Theo de Raadt and the
rest of the OpenBSD core dev team, their code quality is excellent.

--
lain.
PGP public key: https://fair.moe/lain.asc