Re: [tlug] Retirement, part 2: Books and retro-computing

On Wed, Jun 5, 2024 at 3:31 PM Andrew Todd <at@example.com> wrote:
...but archive.org or some of their collaborators might be interested.

Archive.org is generally interested in receiving books, but appears to have no facilities available in Japan for that; you have to send them to the U.S., which is expensive. That's what's kept me from sending a dozen or so useful textbooks and technical books to them. If anybody is sending over a batch of stuff (presumably via some super-cheap sea shipping method), I'd certainly be interested in throwing some of my books in with it.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.