Re: [tlug] [tlug-admin] January 13th Technical Meeting

Bummer... I've always wanted to do an all-nighter in Tsukuba ;-).

On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 6:37 PM Stephen J. Turnbull <turnbull.stephen.fw@example.com> wrote:
I'd offer U Tsukuba but that's "Center Shiken" Day, so there are no
rooms at the U.

--
Joe Larabell (joe@example.com)
Replies to this address are processed by Google servers so it might be prudent to refrain from discussing anything you wouldn't be willing to write on the back of a postcard.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index