[tlug] Receiving money internationally

Hi, all

I've got a consulting gig with a small multinational that has offices
in the US and the UK (at least, but not in Japan).  I've negotiated
compensation in yen (keeps the wife happy, no exchange rate risk), but
haven't a good idea how to accept payment.  I was assuming PayPal, but
it looks like they're going to make things really difficult on the
KYC/AML front when they update the ToC in about a month.

Anybody have experience/suggestions in this kind of situation?  My
direct superior is in the US, and so is the client, so I'm not sure if
payment out of the UK is feasible.  But if that makes sense I'll
explore it with them, they've been pretty easy to work with.

Regards,
Steve

Home | Main Index | Thread Index