Re: [tlug] Nothing Since April?

On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 11:37 AM Joe Larabell <joe@example.com> wrote:
All is well here, too... and I received both messages. To bring the thread back on-topic, I would be willing to attend another in-person meeting or nomikai at some point in the near future, schedule permitting.

Heartening to see everyone's responses.  I'm not an active member of the group, but it's been very helpful for me in the past and I like to check in now and then.  If there's an in-person nomikai, it would be good to join, if I can.

Thanks for the responses!

Lyle

Home | Main Index | Thread Index