Re: [tlug] Amateur colocation in Japan

Hello!

We'd gladly do (with some limitations & concerns).
Might or might not be suitable for your needs.

Please get in contact info@example.com

---
Furkan Mustafa
https://rainlab.co.jp

On 2022-04-01 16:26, Jake McGinty wrote:
Hey! A friend pointed me to this list as a good place to ask:

I've been hosting a server from my apartment for the last many years,
and unfortunately I'll be moving soon and can no longer host from the
new place -- I'm looking for the next spot to house it.

Does anybody know a place that's individual-friendly in Japan where
one could colocate a single server?

Cheers,
Jake

Home | Main Index | Thread Index