[tlug] Free ink cartridges

My printer recently bit the dust and has been replaced. I have a number of unopened ink cartridges that are destined either for the dustbin or the Salvation Army unless someone here can use them. The printer was an Epson EP-905F (the cartridges would have had pictures of two cherries on the box -- they're the 70L series). There's at least one of each of the six colors and, in some cases, two of certain colors (though I'm too lazy to count them since I'm giving them away for free ;-).

If you want them, let me know. If I don't hear anything after a week, I'll drop them in the Salvation Army dropbox near my place and hope they find a home. And if it matters, yes... I can mail them.

Thanks...

--
Joe Larabell (joe@example.com)
Replies to this address are processed by Google servers so it might be prudent to refrain from discussing anything you wouldn't be willing to write on the back of a postcard.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index