Re: [tlug] Nomikai this Friday?

Yeah, I got my shots too. Real Nomikai(tm) sounds good to me. Even indoors.

Akira

On Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 2:09 AM Benjamin Kowarsch <trijezdci@example.com> wrote:
I believe most of us will by now have had their two vaccine shots, and thus I would propose to hold a proper nomikai again. Maybe we can still find a place outside, a beer garden or so. I would be happy to help organise it.