[tlug] Off topic request

I know this is a last minute long-shot but I have a 10am appointment at the US Embassy tomorrow to sign and notarize some estate planning documents (will, etc). The two people I had lined up to be witnesses look like they're going to flake out at the last minute.

I'm looking for two people who: (a) know me, (b) have valid passports, (c) aren't doing anything better tomorrow morning, and (d) wouldn't mind signing their name ten times or so in exchange for a nice lunch, dinner, beers, or whatever (within reason, of course... a new Tesla is probably out of my price range ;-).

Better to reply to me directly at the email in the signature. Thanks and, while I'm here, Happy Holidays, secular or religious, to everyone on the list.

--
Joe Larabell (joe@example.com)
Replies to this address are processed by Google servers so it might be prudent to refrain from discussing anything you wouldn't be willing to write on the back of a postcard.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index