Re: [tlug] Fishing for USB linux suggestions (Solved - Thank you!)

I very much appreciated the comments I received on preparing a live, persistent USB thumb drive linux. I downloaded mkusb and it worked like a charm to partition the drives and set everything up exactly as needed. That made it simple to install to the USB from a live linux. I put Linux mint on one 62 GB drive and MX Linux on another. I am typing this message from the MX Linux thumb drive installation using Vivaldi browser. I could not be happier with this.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Ralph Sumner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index