Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] "Go Considered Harmful"
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 06:38:56 +0200
- From: Josh Glover <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] "Go Considered Harmful"
- References: <email@example.com> <CADR0rnf86TcHyrFsTwfPPy-NN_Ucnm4zEasNxkOSH0E_7YxbqQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2 Sep 2020 at 05:34, Curt J. Sampson <email@example.com> wrote:--BTW, though I keep bringing up Lisp, I do not think is the Best Language
Ever or anything like that.I'll go on record saying it is. And even if it isn't, as you later point out, it lets you construct the Best Language Ever for the problem you're solving. ;)I don't have anything of value to add to this really interesting thread, but no Lisp fans were popping up to mention how awesome it is, so...Cheers,
- Re: [tlug] "Go Considered Harmful"
- From: Curt J. Sampson