Re: [tlug] GW projects

On Fri, 1 May 2020 at 01:44, Raymond Wan <rwan.kyoto@example.com> wrote:

China was able to lock-down an entire province.  Something
only they could do, I think.

That's not true.

Italy completely isolated an entire town (Bergamo),
and they also locked down an entire province (Lombardy).

And France had isolated the city of Mulhouse. I used to live
there, and I still have contacts there, so got this directly from
the horse's mouth.

When the faeces hit the proverbial ventilator, there is little
difference between what a Chinese government will do and
what a Western government will do. Implementation may not
be as efficient in certain Western countries, but the
differences in policies are mostly nuances.