[tlug] Asking about information for a visit.

Title: Asking about information for a visit.

Hello everyone, I'm a long-term Arch user, but new here. My name is Nick Cao, the leader of a team of 13 students from Tsinghua University. And we are going to visit Tokyo from 2020/02/09 to 2020/02/15, to get a better understanding of our own computer science major, as well as to investigate the current status of opensource technologies in the software industry. Particularly, we'd like to have a meetup with Linux users in Tokyo, however, it seems that there will be no scheduled events held during our stay, and that's why I'm sending this email. I'd like to know if it is possible that anyone of you can spare some time for a meetup, (the morning of 02/13 would be preferable). (BTW, the other team members might have little knowledge about Linux or even opensource itself, so time for the preach ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)