Re: [tlug] Raspberry Pi project resources in Japan

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 01:22:23PM -0600, Kevin Sullivan wrote:
> Picked up a Raspberry Pi 3 +wifi for my daughter Xmas (1gb, 4 USB, HDMI,
> cam, display, serial I/O).
Raspberry Pi 4 seems still not widely available in Japan.. I just see
high priced offers on amazon.co.jp .  4 offers more performance and
should be preferred.

> She had some interest a while back and it looks an interesting
> project. She is hoping to do a linux/WINE so she can run some
> older games.
The Pi is ARM, running older x86 games would mean to emulate the
different architecture.

Chris