Re: [tlug] [Suspected Spam] RAID not seen by system

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 12:30:28PM +0900, CL wrote:

> And yet, it wasn't considered all that unusual on other forums I checked at
> the time.  Nor, are speeds of 40~60kbps for reshape considered all that odd
> and slowing down to a stop during the process is not considered all that
> unusual.

These can be influenced, from 'man md':

SYSFS INTERFACE
[..]
md/sync_speed_min
  This value, if set, overrides the system-wide setting in
  /proc/sys/dev/raid/speed_limit_min for this array only.  Writing the
  value system to this file will cause the sys‐tem-wide setting to have
  effect.

md/sync_speed_max
  This is the partner of md/sync_speed_min and overrides
  /proc/sys/dev/raid/speed_limit_max described below.

cheers,
Chris