[tlug] Video Dev Days in Tokyo, November 9-10

Dear TLUG,

If you remember my venue hint request few months ago,
I have to say that we finally found out some place, with many thanks to
IIJ !

VideoLAN's technical conference will be set exceptionally in Tokyo next
month.

If you have interest in Open Source Multimedia, or in meeting people
doing VLC, ffmpeg, codecs, or other crazy stuff, you're welcome to join.

Registration has just opened now, and is of course totally free. (so I
can guarantee it's 50% cheaper for TLUG members ^^)

Schedule and CFP being worked on. If you have suggestions for community
events, I'll take it.

Details and registration Link
https://www.videolan.org/videolan/events/vdd19/

All the best,