Re: [tlug] Meeting venue for small conference

Le 03/07/2019 à 02:27, dblomber--- via Tlug a écrit :
> What we normally use for Toastmasters is kumin centers and university
> locations, for example for an upcoming series of sessions we are using:
>
> Not sure if these fit in for what you were considering, but as you can
> see we are almost exclusively weekend in our needs as well.

Hi,

Thanks for you pointers.

I was also looking for the community/civic centers and public facilities
and I've already sent a mail to the Yokohama one (even if I find it's
too far... Anyway I don't have reply but I think that's because of the
language barrier).

The other places seems more complicated for a full day event. We need
more than chalk board and a bit of connectivity, and that's usually
basic rooms.

We might have something in Marunouchi. Wifi concerns tough.

--
Cordialement,

François Cartegnie