Re: [tlug] TLUG Site with Hakyll Update

Justin and I are getting together again tomorrow (Sunday) at 15:00 at
Yahoo Lodge[1] to do further hacking on the proof-of-concept Hakyll
website. Anybody else who wants to show up and help (or just learn a
bit about what's going on) is welcome.

I'm on holidays for all of Golden Week (today through Monday week, May
6th) and I'm happy to meet up with anyone for further hacking on this,
at Lodge or elsewhere. I notice that TGIFreeCodeCamp[2] is opening
their free space in Akihabra from 10:00-18:00 on Monday through
Thursday[3] for "self-study," which would seem to apply to what we're
doing, so that might be an option for people for whom western Tokyo is
more convenient. If you're interested, post in the TLUG Gitter room[4]
or here.

[1]: https://lodge.yahoo.co.jp/
[2]: https://www.meetup.com/Thank-God-Its-FreeCodeCamp-Friday/
[3]: https://www.meetup.com/Thank-God-Its-FreeCodeCamp-Friday/events/260530621/