Re: [tlug] Cheap e-mail providers

Migadu is free for unlimited domains and users. They have a free plan
that is limited to 5 outgoing messages per day. They have POP3 and
IMAP so you can configure personal Gmail mailboxes to fetch mail from
Migadu and send mail using Gmail.

The cheapest plan is not too bad at US$48 annually with outgoing
messages limited to 100 per day.